KCBA Congratulates Ryan Orr, AIA
KCBA Architects is pleased to announce that Ryan Orr has attained licensure as a registered architect in Pennsylvania. Ryan served as a summer intern with KCBA during his education at Penn State’s School…
We’re looking for team players with a strong work ethic who are energetic, enthusiastic, and creative. You’ll experience a collaborative and rewarding environment with good pay and benefits including a 401(k) plan, flexible schedule, a variety of professional experiences, opportunities for advancement, and great team activities and social events.
KCBA is currently seeking a knowledgeable and highly detailed architectural specifications professional with a minimum of seven years of experience to join our team. This individual will work closely with our project management staff on multiple simultaneous projects, conduct quality control reviews, and mentor emerging professional staff members.
– 7+ years of experience in the development of project specification
– Experience with public multi-prime projects in Pennsylvania, particularly schools and municipal buildings
– Passion for and commitment to a continually expanding knowledge base of the latest building materials, systems, and equipment
– Architectural registration or the current pursuit thereof
– Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) preferred
– LEED Accredited professional preferred
– Proficiency with MasterSpec and Revit
KCBA is currently seeking talented professionals at the Intern, Project Architect, and Project Manager levels to join our design and document production team. The right individuals are organized multi-taskers with experience in the production of construction documents for both public and private sector projects.
An architectural degree from an accredited college or university is required. Architectural registration (or the current pursuit thereof) is preferred. Mastery of Sketchup and Revit is required; Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.