KCBA is currently seeking a knowledgeable and highly detailed architectural specifications professional with a minimum of seven years of experience to join our team. This individual will work closely with our project management staff on multiple simultaneous projects, conduct quality control reviews, and mentor emerging professional staff members.
– 7+ years of experience in the development of project specification
– Experience with public multi-prime projects in Pennsylvania, particularly schools and municipal buildings
– Passion for and commitment to a continually expanding knowledge base of the latest building materials, systems, and equipment
– Architectural registration or the current pursuit thereof
– Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) preferred
– LEED Accredited professional preferred
– Proficiency with MasterSpec and Revit