This church complex, which serves a well-established suburban parish community, was totally renovated and reconfigured to enhance aesthetics and better accommodate functional and programmatic needs. First commissioned to complete a master plan for the project, KCBA developed a four-phase construction process that entailed both new and existing structures and reorganized parking and site circulation. Successfully implemented over a roughly 10-year period, the first phase encompassed the construction of a new 1200-seat church and 120-seat chapel. Phase 2 featured the renovation of the existing rectory and convent. Phase 3 consisted of the renovation and conversion of the original church into a fellowship hall and several classrooms. The last phase included a parish center and expansion of the religious education center. The new church, along with a freestanding bell tower, is the focal point of the renewed complex. As requested by the parish, the exterior features Georgian-style detailing and brick construction with limestone accents to meld with the existing buildings and local context. Highlights of the church interior include a generous public gathering space, angled seating to maximize visibility to the raised altar area, and placement of the chapel to allow for its use for overflow seating.